A Division of Polylast Systems
Need to repair a small spot in your trailer or barn? We have the solution!
Fill out the order form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Cost is $129, plus shipping, and instructions are included.
Each kit does approximately 6 square feet, at 3/4 inch thickness.
Thoroughly clean floor, corners and edges. Sand or grind floor to create slight abrasion. Blow or vacuum clean the floor and, make sure that the floor is completely dry.
A fiber mesh drywall tape may be used for bridging gaps and holes between slats
- 100% recycled Rubber
- Urethane Binder
- Patented Primer
- Paint Brush
AFTER INSTALLATION: DO NOT MOVE TRAILER FOR 24 HRS.
AFTER INSTALLATION: NO LIVESTOCK IN TRAILER FOR 48 HRS.
- When applying in a trailer, confirm that the surface temperature is at least 50 degrees F, or above.
- Clean the surface thoroughly, making sure to rinse off all soap and/or residue and dry completely prior to installing. Important: Make sure area to be repaired is completely dry.
- If the area to be repaired is 6” X 6”, cut away approx. 8” X 8”, in a square pattern, making sure to completely remove the compromised, or damaged flooring, leaving only good, quality flooring.
- Apply Primer to the floor using a paint brush, make sure to coat the horizontal, (flat floor), as well as the vertical edges (side) of the existing rubber.
- Add Binder to Rubber, using a paddle mixer and drill, mix for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Using a trowel, spread the mixed product over the surface to be covered. Trowel and compress the mixed product to 3/4-inch depth, Trailers are ALWAYS done at 3/4-inch.
Get in Touch with us Today!
Contact us to help you find one of our 65+ national and international dealers for surface installations. If you have a question about our product or want to become a dealer feel free to reach out to us!