Polylast Bunker Liner Installation Guide
Polylast Bunker Liners are prefabricated and delivered ready to lay, it only requires placement of the preformed pads, the seams of which maybe stapled and glued together. From start to finish, bunkers of 1,000 sq. ft. or more can be installed, and ready for sand and play in about an hour.
6 Easy Steps!
Easy to install yourself
1. Remove sand from bunker, level, shape and clean.
2. Make sure all drains are adequate and working.
3.Start at highest center point of bunker rolling down into the bunker.
4. Butt each consecutive roll against each other as you work across the bunker. As you get a few rolled out another person can start
the gluing process.
5. Note that you may butt up against the edge or go over the top under the turf depending on your type of turf.
6. Add sand and you are ready to play
Get in Touch with us Today!
Contact us if you have a question about our product or help finding one of our 65+ national and international dealers for surface installations.